Friday, 14 May 2010

Today's topic - bitches and hoes.


I don't think I've ever talked about sex as much as I did today. Usually the most you'd get out of me is a "thats what she said" joke or perhaps a slight giggle when I take something the wrong way. And that is it. That is my dirty talk for the day. But somehow rapping about bitches and hoes has never appealed to me. Untill I met Morgane.

Let me explain Morgane to you. Morgane is a boy. Morgane is 19. Morgane loves women, more than most men. Morgane is what most teenagers would call a "legend" and I agree. This kid has me laughing untill I can no longer breathe correctly. But, he's rubbed off on me (not literally). I feel the more I'm with him, the more I find myself laughing at boobs or talking about my undying love for Jessica Alba. He has this effect on people, like the time he told me about "two in the pink, one in the stink". Usually I'd be disgusted, if it was anyone else I'd scrunch my face. But it's Morgane, so it's funny.

So back to today, although Morgane wasn't there, I still found that I was getting into the filthy talks much easier. So then this song happened, (http://www.mediafire.com/?3tw4onomly0) - go there and download it. It's hysterical.

The topic at hand is bitches and hoes, which pretty much describes the whole song. If I had to explain it, I'm pretty sure it's about the female anatomy NOT being licked, because it's not nice.
I don't know, I just took part in the singing.

And that was today, my second blog and it's already talking about vaginas, cool beans.


I've been ill lately. Never attempt the Great Milk Challenge, (drinking a gallon of milk in under an hour). It's impossible to not be sick. However, I won.


Here's my winners pose.

Here's my fail moment.


Yeh, for some reason we put food colouring in our milk. This is what milk with red food colouring looks like after its been digested, then un-digested. Or, whatever. Basically it's my vomit, cool!

I have work early tomorrow and I'm so tired I think I could easily sleep till 5pm tomorrow. Bye folks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment